Note: This is a Full Time Developer role and not designing. No Remote jobs or freelancers allowed for this role!
CultNerds IT Solutions Is Hiring Lead UI/UX Developer to join our team (Mid-Level):
- Responsible for the user experience and visual design of our products and software during design concept, specification, validation, optimization and transition into real-life.
- Collaborate with product owners and facilitate working sessions to acquire and understand requirements / acceptance criteria and translate into technical requirements.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of project plans, timelines, milestones, goals, and deploy plans.
- Excellent experience in HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, Vue JS / Angular JS, React JS is a must.
- Be our lookout for innovative concepts and ideas from which team can learn and grow.
- Significant experience creating clean, intuitive UIUX, with WCAG accessibility standards and multi-device support.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, fundability, functionality).
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to graphic UI UX designers.
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX development work for both web and mobile platforms.
- At least 2+ years experience in UI UX development with specific experience building products end to end.
- Not Specific about Education Qualifications or Academics
- Experience as a UI UX Developer or similar role
- Passionate about website usability with great instincts for improving customer support experience
- Eye for product excellence – developing low-latency, reliable products designing with best practices.
- Autonomous worker and keen learner, who can be relied upon to work on own initiative and be held accountable.
- Effective communication, relationship-building skills, and execution skills.
Strictly looking for employees who can work in-house and can join in 30-45 days.