As a Social Media Marketing Executive (SME), the resource shall be responsible for managing social media handles with creative content & run campaigns, generating leads, closures & revenues.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands & clientele
- Create engaging and creative content for social media channels
- Plan and Execute strategies to gain more followers and increase reach
- Should work in a high-growth environment with strong analytical, creative/storytelling, strategic thinking, and project management skills.
- Manage the company products and clients’ social media profiles and to increase viewability.
- Define social positioning, strategy, and creativity to strengthen clients brand presence on social media
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based posting.
- Set up and monitor listening for each campaign and influencers that can help a larger communication strategy.
- Own the end to end measurement agenda on social and plan future courses of actions based on that.
- Ability to coordinate with other social media admins / editors.
- Research and identify new platforms and opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver calendar events to clientele upfront.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization between client and social media team.
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration with NO GPA thresholds.
- Excellent Communication and Writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of digital media, current local trends in media consumption, and marketing opportunities.
- Ad Platform knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube is huge plus
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Strictly looking for employees who can work in-house and can join in 30-45 days.