As a Programmatic Campaign Manager, the resource shall be responsible for managing campaigns with a successful track record to drive leads, revenue, user acquisition, brand awareness with creative content.
- Experience with the Google adwords, display Programmatic campaigns across different DSPs, first and third-party audience targeting, online measurement, ad operations, and Google adwords and display ad buying delivery and measurement platforms.
- Expertise in end to end execution and management of Platform DV360 inclusive of Media planning, Optimisation, Implementation, Reporting Analysis.
- Operationalise GDA and DV360 campaign management, deliver sophistication in media activation and campaign management for all clients.
- Ability to work and deliver under strict KPIs.
- Support paid social and programmatic campaigns to align with client’s key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain relationships with key paid network partners to nurture performance growth
- Assist with the creation and execution of media plans that surpass client goals
- Ability to demonstrate measurable impact of campaign strategy and to deliver focused results in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive effective client services and client relationships through accurate and timely communication
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment.
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Ability to curate daily, weekly and monthly reporting
Super Powers / Qualifications Required
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Knowledge and understanding of the basics in paid media
• End to End campaign management
• 2+ yrs of experience in Paid Google Ads, Social ads and DSP – DV360
• Ability and experience in using all paid social media platforms
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
• Experience and ability to perform data analysis skills and strong Excel skills
• Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
• Strong organisational skills and project management ability
• Ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret large quantities of data
• A strong numerical and analytical background